Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mourinho is Beautiful!

I almost forgot that I had a blog, ;-) till I came across this.



This is what Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has to say about David Dein performing his dual role (Arsenal vice-chairman and FA) and Chelsea getting a raw deal in the EPL fixtures:

“I don't think we are so ugly as to be treated like devils and I don't think Mr Wenger (Arsene, the Gunners manager) and Mr David Dein and so on are so beautiful to be treated like angels."

"After Champions League games Chelsea always have to play away from home and Arsenal are always at home. You have nothing to write about that?” (to the journalists)

"Or is Jose Mourinho the only one who can look at the fixtures and find something very strange?


Alluding to fines he has received from the FA, he said: "I think with the money I had to pay them last season, they should sign somebody for that job

Source: BBC; You can read the full article here

Go Mourinho, Go! :)

You can either love him or hate him, you just can’t be neutral and it is very hard to ignore him! :)

2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 14, 04:51:00 PM EDT, Blogger tifoc said...

Vikram,

Completely agree with you. That particular incident, where he refused to accept defeat (after champion’s trophy semi final) left a bad impression on him. Even I had blogged about it. But what I have liked about him is that he has ‘walked the talk’…which not too many people can claim to do. He said he is ‘special’ and he has proved it! Till he is successful, he can pull this thing off..but once he starts loosing, You will see that the dogs are let loose.

Cheers
tifoc

 
At Mon Jun 25, 01:49:00 AM EDT, Blogger Chayan S. said...

Jose Mourinho....you rock...keep goin as you are... and make us proud :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home