Friday, July 01, 2005

Golden boot in 2006 World Cup!

Move over Ronaldo & Ronaldinho..the latest brazil sensation is Adriano & He is not a complete man as Ronaldinho…but seems a perfect striker. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wins the golden boot in Berlin next year. I watched the confederation cup final where Brazil thrashed Argentina 4-1 (rem Brazil without Ronaldo) & thought to myself “Oh, boy 2006 WC is sealed”. Brazil just plays amazing football & it looks so pleasing to the eyes & you can see that football comes naturally to them…. & btw I believe they have another star in the waiting called Robinho! I say just give the WC to Brazil! ;-)

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 04, 06:48:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. The Fab 4 - Ronaldinho, Adriano, Robinho, Kaka won the Confed Cup for Brasil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home